In accordance to the Information Technology Act, 2000 (Government of India), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Act 1997 & 2000 and the common law of contract, these Terms and Conditions are valid, binding and enforceable for all persons that access Teleopedia website, the web pages, applications, API's or any part thereof. Hence, if you do not agree to be bound over by these Terms and Conditions, then you may not use the Teleopedia website. The reasonable use of the Teleopedia website shall automatically bind the Users to this agreement.
Teleopedia respects the privacy of the Users and assures that it shall not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about the Users or about the User's Teleopedia account, which includes all of its contents, without the User's prior permission. However, this will not apply if Teleopedia has to:
- Conform to the statutory and/or legal requirements or comply with the legal process;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Teleopedia
- Enforce this Agreement or protect Teleopedia business or reputation, including without limitation, upon termination, cancellation or suspension of this Agreement by Teleopedia
- Respond to the request for identification in connection with the claim of copyright or trademark infringement by the Users or to a claim by a third party that the Users is using the Products and/or Services in connection with an infringement, illegal or improper activity
- Act to protect the interests of the Users or any others in general
The User agrees that Teleopedia can access his/her account, including the message content, as stated above or respond to product specific queries or technical issues.
The User hereby permits Teleopedia to send him/her communication via email/sms of any updates, upgrades, notices, or any other information that Teleopedia deems important for the Users to know, relating to the Products and/or Services.